Thursday, June 12, 2014

Playing Catch-up

It's been a bit quiet around here lately so I though I'd make a post containing some sketches and finished work I have posted to my Tumblr and Twitter. I tend to post more to my Tumblr these days so feel free to follow my page for all the latest updates.

I've surmised from this post that I tend to favour female characters! I'll have to practise drawing more men for sure. Still, it's a group of pretty awesome ladies!


Lin and No Face for the #GhibliLadiesCollaboration on Twitter/ Tumblr


The new Ms. Marvel, Kamala Khan


Bayonetta


Daenerys Targaryen


The Fight Card


And last but not least I revisited the characters from my Animation Art Show piece (which you can find here). Still trying to figure out a story for these two. Figuring out names for them would be a good start!
As always, thanks so much for popping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment